La date/heure actuelle est Mar 20 Mar - 09:45 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Facebook Want To Make Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légion Dragon Index du Forum -> Divers -> Aide / Questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:35 (2018)
Sujet du message: Facebook Want To Make Account
Répondre en citant

Facebook Want To Make Account

Click the month drop-down box and select the month of your birth, then repeat this step for the day and year drop-down boxes. EDIT Edit this Article . What should I do? Answer this question Flag as. If all of your information is correct, you will be sent a verification email to the address you provided. My account has been disabled by me and I want to get it back? Answer this question Flag as. Like Us On Facebook 2018 Social Networking Aid Footer Menu Home About Us Contact Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy Top . You must use your real name for your account. If you already have a Facebook account, your friend may have used an email of yours that isn't linked to your Facebook account. Make sure to not upload anything containing questionable content. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Basics ArticleEditDiscuss Reader ApprovedHow to Set up a Facebook Account Three Parts:Creating Your AccountSetting Up Your ProfileUsing FacebookCommunity Q&A Want to join the ever-growing Facebook community? Creating a Facebook account is free, and will only take a few minutes. How to insert a watermark to Word 2010 docx file?. How to know your document character count in Word 2010 and 2013?. There are loads of things you can do in order to make your page active.If you are dealing with a business account, you can post your current promotions, details, and information of the company. 2 Enter in your information. Facebook currently does not have an "Other" box, but you can hide your selected gender from your profile later if need be. Learn more about converting your profile to a Page.If you're using your profile to represent something other than yourself, you can convert it to a Page. How to make a cover letter with Word 2010?. But you can register a Facebook account using your nick name or any other names you might want to use. In addition, if you choose to use Facebook from your mobile phone, keep in mind that you'll be responsible for any fees associated with internet usage and/or text messaging as determined by your mobile carrier. They can't even request to follow you. How to set an Outlook away message?. How to delete Header and Footer in Word and PowerPoint 2010?. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. 3 Upload photos. EDIT Edit this Article . Flag as. 9 Tap Continue. .. You can post to your own timeline or post to your friends' timelines. Thank you so much."." more JB Jay Bignall Jul 1, 2017 "I now know exactly what I need to remember when setting up a Facebook account." Rated this article: NE Nicaylia Edwards May 26, 2017 "It helped me with homework I got, this made it so much easier 5a02188284
madden 12 superstars facebook cheatsnokia c2 03 software facebook chathow to download facebook business pagedescargar facebook chat para samsung s5560latex plugin for facebookmake a facebook account nowzouk facebook photosfacebook desktop app downloaddownload bot guitar flash facebook 2013zt facebook module download

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:35 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Légion Dragon Index du Forum -> Divers -> Aide / Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation